Pretto innovates its hypergrowth management with Supermood.
Unite your employees around your CSR policy
Co-construct an inclusive CSR approach that strengthens your employees' sense of belonging to your organization.Request demo
The participative CSR approach, a powerful lever for talent retention
The CSR approach is becoming a differentiating element of the employer brand, both in recruitment and in talent retention.
Societal impact of your company
Employees are sensitive to the societal impact and reputation of their company, to the point of wanting to have a say.
A unifying CSR policy
With an internal feedback platform, co-construct a federative CSR policy (management team, HR and employees).
These companies manage their transitions with Supermood
“Through Supermood, all employees, directors, managers, consultants, project managers and support functions give their opinion and contribute to Elan's strategic and structural thinking.”
“Our employees often say that the Supermood solution is fun and relevant insofar as what we receive is really on the spot, based on what employees experience on a daily basis, and that it is not something that will be analyzed six months later based on facts that are already dated, where employees may have responded in relation to a context that is no longer valid for the rest of the year.”
“Thanks to the Supermood solution, we were able to gather feedback from employees to launch a CSR strategy that is now being rolled out across the company.”
The participatory CSR approach, a differentiating asset
Engage your teams
- Quick polls
- 350+ questions available
- Mobile version
- Access to non-users
- Dynamic measurement
- Involve your employees in your CSR strategy by giving them a voice.
- Gather their opinions and measure their rate of support via quick and confidential surveys.
- Gather their innovative ideas by offering them the opportunity to fill in verbatims.
Strengthen the sense of belonging
- Participation Rate Tracking
- Disparity Analysis
- Weekly SuperLike
- Strengthen your HR support with quantitative and qualitative employee data (analysis of recurring keywords).
- Identify the "ambassador" teams of your approach thanks to the segmentations of your database (department, professions, age, seniority, etc.). Optimize your engagement strategies and dynamics.
- Develop the practice of recognition between colleagues with regular SuperLikes.
Innovative social dialogue
- Sharing of results
- Database of recommendations
- Vote for favorite actions
- Excel and PPTX export
- Introduce the practice of rapid, regular and confidential employee feedback in your social dialogue.
- Adapt your strategic management decisions and HR communication.
- Share survey results to show your employees that their voice counts.
Top companies innovate with Supermood
Find out how they establish social dialogue
How Grant Thornton France strengthens its employer brand around employee engagement.