Candia uses Supermood every month to improve its employee experience.
HR, stay tuned with Pulse surveys
As the world of work changes and employee needs evolve, the HR function must adapt and stay in tune. Gain agility and optimize your HR support with regular employee surveys and real-time engagement indicators.Request demo
The annual survey is no longer sufficient
The health crisis and hybrid work have confirmed a profound trend: the annual survey can no longer meet the changing needs of your employees.
With a long processing time, decisions made in response to this survey quickly become obsolete.
Adapting companies understand that only Pulse surveys and regular feedback from employees expressed in the form of actionable data meet your needs.
These companies are driving change with Supermood
“With our monthly Supermood surveys, we immediately have the results of actions and non-actions internally. This is a great incentive for employees and managers to take the initiative, since they can see the results of their actions immediately.”
“Supermood allows us to quickly see the strengths and areas for improvement in our organizations, allowing us to make quick adjustments and anticipate action plans where necessary.”
“Our employees often tell us that the Supermood solution is fun and relevant insofar as what we receive is really on the spot, based on what employees experience on a daily basis, and that it's not something that will be analyzed six months later based on facts that are already dated, where employees may have responded in relation to a context that is no longer valid the rest of the year.”
Improve the employee experience
A simple and instantaneous survey experience
- Mobile version
- Offline access
- Quick polls
- Customizable questions
- Don't depend on annual surveys to identify priority management issues in your company.
- The surveys are short, simple and confidential. In less than 2 minutes, your teams can report their feelings about their employee experience.
- This qualitative survey experience mechanically increases the use of internal feedback, even for your non-connected workers.
See where you are going with regular metrics
- Mobile version
- Non-connected access
- Quick and customizable surveys
- It takes several weeks to process an annual survey and the results are quickly outdated.
- Processing an annual survey takes several weeks and the results are quickly out of date.
“ Previously, it took several days to administer a QWL survey and to set it up, whereas today it can be a few minutes, a few hours, to administer a Supermood survey. So it's a huge time saver for the teams in charge. ”
Detect weak signals to retain talent
- 350+ questions available
- Parallel surveys
- Participation rate tracking
- Strengthen your HR support with quantitative and qualitative employee data (analysis of recurring keywords).
- Identify the least committed populations and anticipate the Psychosocial Risks (PSR) of your teams thanks to the segmentations of your database (department, professions, age, seniority, etc.).
“ Today, with Supermood, we have a system with an integrated database, which means that we have a lot of autonomy to get information. It is very easy to do automatic analyses. ”
A single indicator of commitment for your management committee
- 15 minutes per campaign
- Fast deployment
- Integrated database
- Implement the eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score), a unique managerial performance KPI for employee engagement.
- Monitor in real time and continuously the dynamics of adhesion and commitment of your different teams.
“ Every month, the management committee analyzes the results of internal surveys, in particular the eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score). We go into great detail, with fairly advanced segmentations, particularly on industrial sites. Supermood allows plant managers to know where they are going wrong, to take action and to get in touch with employees. ”
HR, develop your talents by improving your employee experience
- Whether it's a quick-win or a longer-term project, prioritize your actions and your HR communication.
- Make strategic decisions based on feedback from your teams.
- Analyze in real time the success and friction factors within your teams.
“ To make an employee happy is to make a customer happy. And to make an employee happy, the most important thing is to ask and answer questions. Supermood is the ideal tool. ”
The best companies adopt a feedback culture
Find out how they engage in conversation
Fnac Darty compensates for the lack of agility of its annual survey with Supermood.
Grant Thornton France has set up its regular employee engagement barometer.