Crédit Agricole Normandie-Seine (CANS) adapts to Covid-19 thanks to regular feedback from its teams.
Make a successful transition to new ways of working
As hybrid work and remote management become normalized, adapt your organization and your telework policy to the constraints of the health crisis.Request demo
Hybrid work is a new norm
Evolution of your employees' needs
Telecommuting, remote management, changing employee needs, prevention of psychosocial risks, reinvention of the role of offices, recruitment and integration of remote talent, etc.
Maximize the engagement of your teams
Faced with the upheaval linked to the health crisis, companies are adapting their management to maximize the commitment of their teams, already tested by the pandemic.
More agility in taking information
This requires more agility in taking information from the field and in making decisions related to telework policies.
These companies reinvent themselves with Supermood
“Supermood allows us to quickly see the strengths and areas for improvement in our organizations, allowing us to make quick adjustments and anticipate action plans where necessary.”
“With the data, KPIs and verbatim analyses on the Supermood platform, our management team and our managers have an innovative reading grid on human and managerial issues. It's a real decision-making aid in real time that allows us to continuously optimize projects and internal processes.”
“In retrospect, if we had had Supermood during the Fnac and Darty merger, we would have been more agile in our change management plan.”
Move to hybrid work successfully
Measure the level of adoption to new ways of working
- Participation Rate Monitoring
- Disparity Analysis
- Dynamic Measurement
- Put in place quantitative and qualitative indicators of adherence and commitment of your various teams.
- The management committee, HR teams and managers follow in real time how employees are experiencing the transition to hybrid work.
Anticipate Psychosocial Risks
- Customizable attributes
- Team alert
- Keyword alert
- Detect weak signals via our HR analytics platform by analyzing with granularity the different types of needs of your teams.
- Visualize the populations that are ambassadors and reluctant to telework, the priority management issues, etc. Adjust your telework management and your transition to hybrid work.
Strengthen your ties despite social distancing
- Quick Polls
- Thematic Questionnaires
- Weekly SuperLike
- Give your employees a voice with contextual surveys to measure in real time how changes are perceived in the company.
- Identify their feelings and needs and create a mutual support dynamic that strengthens the cohesion of your remote teams.
A single indicator of commitment for your management committee
- Results sharing
- Recommendation database
- Vote for favorite actions
- Make strategic decisions based on feedback from your teams.
- Adapt your rules and your communication and immediately implement improvement actions adapted to the changing context.
Industry leaders reinvent themselves with Supermood
Discover how these companies are optimizing their employee experience
In a context of hypergrowth and social distancing, Pretto maintains a strong corporate culture of continuous improvement.
Following its merger, the Fnac Darty group is building its new common corporate culture with Supermood.