In transformation, Crédit Agricole Normandie-Seine (CANS) is developing symmetry between the employee experience and the customer experience.
Make employee commitment the guarantee of good customer satisfaction
Motivation and performance go hand in hand: develop mirroring attentions between customer experience and employee experience to get your teams fired up!Request demo
No performance without committed teams
Employee commitment for all
To remain competitive, service companies that want to maintain excellence in their services can no longer do without employee engagement.
Develop mirroring attentions
The Service Academy has made this fundamental management requirement a central concept: mirroring attentions.
Maintain high performance
To maintain high performance, you must put your relationship with your customers and your relationship with your teams on the same level.
These companies adapt their management with Supermood
“To make an employee happy is to make a customer happy. And to make an employee happy, the most important thing is to ask and answer questions. Supermood is the ideal tool.”
“Supermood allows us to quickly see the strengths and areas for improvement in our organizations, allowing us to make quick adjustments and anticipate action plans where necessary.”
Develop symmetry of attentions
eNPS: unique indicator for monitoring employee commitment
- Participation rate tracking
- Disparity analysis
- Dynamic measurement
- Exportable PPTX
- Implement the eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score), a unique central KPI to measure and monitor your employee engagement.
- Your management committee, HR department and managers can evaluate in real time and continuously the engagement dynamics of your different teams.
- Make the symmetry between your employee experience and your customer satisfaction indicator (NPS).
Commitment as a performance lever
- Team alert
- Customizable attributes
- Keyword alert
- Gain agility by detecting with granularity via our HR analytics platform what makes your teams more engaged and successful.
- Visualize the populations that are ambassadors and reluctant to change, the priority management topics, etc. Adjust your management based on actionable data.
Quickly understand the strengths and weaknesses of your management
- Disparity Analysis
- Keyword Alert
- Improve your HR support with quantitative and qualitative employee data (recurring keyword analysis).
- Understand the complexity thanks to the different segmentations of your database (departments, professions, age, seniority, etc.).
Develop emotional intelligence on a large scale
- Quick Polls
- Thematic Questionnaires
- Weekly SuperLike
- The constraints linked to the health crisis and social distancing make it difficult to get close to your teams and quickly recognize their needs.
- Measure in real time what engages and disengages your employees by giving them a voice via quick surveys.
- Create a mutual aid dynamic that strengthens the cohesion of your remote teams.
Innovative companies use Supermood
Discover how these companies are optimizing their employee experience
The Barrière Group has made employee commitment a lever of excellence in its services.
How Grant Thornton France set up its regular employee engagement barometer among its consultants.