Crédit Agricole Normandie-Seine (CANS) involves its employees in the transformation with internal feedback.
Employee feedback: a culture of listening and best business processes
Strengthen the agility and cohesion of your teams by optimizing your internal information flow through regular feedback.Request demo
No continuous improvement without regular feedback
Stand out from the competition
Stay ahead of the curve by creating a feedback culture.
Light up the blind spots
Illuminate the operational blind spots of management and HR functions.
Create the dialogue
Create dialogue at all levels of the company in a regular, objective and relevant manner.
These companies are driving change with Supermood
“For Fnac Darty, Supermood is one of the first common tools for social dialogue that brings a common culture. It is a renewed third voice, expressing itself directly and without filters.”
“Supermood allows us to quickly see the strengths and areas for improvement in our organizations, allowing us to make quick adjustments and anticipate action plans where necessary.”
“With our monthly Supermood surveys, we immediately have the results of actions and non-actions internally. This is a great incentive for employees and managers to take the initiative, since they can see the results of their actions immediately.”
Develop a feedback culture and continuously improve your performance
Strengthen your teams with employee feedback
- Thematic Questions
- Automated Aggregation
- Gain real-time insight into management's operational blind spots by providing regular feedback from your teams.
- Help HR and managers understand their performance and identify their success levers, while strengthening the link between employees.
Move from investigation to conversation
- Mobile version
- Non-connected access
- Quick and customizable surveys
- Don't depend on annual surveys to identify priority management issues in your company.
- With our short, simple and confidential surveys, your teams can get their feedback on their employee experience in less than 2 minutes.
- This qualitative survey experience mechanically increases the use of internal feedback, even for your non-connected workes.
Measure and prioritize your projects with actionable data
- 350+ questions available
- Parallel surveys
- Participation rate tracking
- Dynamically identify the strengths and areas for improvement within each of your teams.
- Visualize the "ambassador" populations or those reluctant to change, the priority management issues, etc. Quickly adjust your HR support based on this actionable data.
“ Today, with Supermood, we have a system with an integrated database, which means that we have a lot of autonomy to get information. It is very easy to do automatic analyses. ”
Support the leadership of your managers and HR
- 15 minutes per campaign
- Fast deployment
- Integrated database
- Supplement annual performance reviews with regular employee feedback.
- Automate time-consuming administrative tasks.
- Feedback presented in actionable data so that managers and HR understand the impact of their actions and continuously improve their management.
“ With the data, KPIs and verbatim analyses on the Supermood platform, our management team and our managers have an innovative reading grid on human and managerial issues. It's a real decision-making aid in real time that allows us to continuously optimize projects and internal processes. ”
Tap into the potential of collective intelligence
- Sharing of results
- weekly Superlike
- With confidential feedback that guarantees the reliability of your internal data, encourage your employees to participate in the continuous improvement of your organization.
- Put your teams at the heart of your company's managerial and cultural innovation.
The best companies adopt a feedback culture
Find out how they engage in conversation
Following its merger, the Fnac Darty group is building its new common corporate culture with Supermood.